Cognitive decline and dementia are two dreaded conditions associated with older age. While...
The Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic has established themselves as the age management experts in the United States and Central America. If you are living in Tulsa and are looking for affordable human growth hormone (HGH) therapy and anti-aging medicine, the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic is a smart choice. We provide customized anti-aging treatment based on your individual needs and goals.
In Oklahoma, the average Cenegenics patient will spend thousands of dollars more for similar or lower quality of care than what you will receive at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic in Costa Rica. Compare the cost of care at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic to clinics in the United States and you will find we provide higher quality care, that can include human growth hormone therapy, for less than 1/3 of the price.
Patients, at Cenegenics, and other similar clinics in the United States, typically spend about around $20,000 within the first year and this may or may not include therapy that includes pharmaceutical grade human growth hormone. In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration banned H.G.H. for all but a small number of specific medical conditions.
Human growth hormone (HGH), also known as somatotropin, is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland to stimulate cell regeneration, growth and maintenance. It is critical to maintaining bones, muscles, organs, tissue and heart function. Growth hormone raises the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids and stimulates the production of IGF-1, which stimulates growth in a variety of tissues including bone.
When we are young, most people produce sufficient amounts of HGH allowing their bones and muscle to grow and skin collagen to stretch. However, like most of the hormones we produce, the production of HGH decreases with age at a rate of approximately 1-2 percent per year after puberty so that by the time we are in our mid-30’s we may begin to experience the symptoms of low HGH.
Symptoms of low HGH include:
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Increase in body fat
- Decrease in bone density (osteoporosis)
- Cognitive impairment
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Increased triglycerides
- Insulin resistance
- Impaired immune system
Benefits of Pharmaceutical Grade HGH
- Increased muscle strength
- Weight loss and decreased risk of obesity
- Reduced erectile dysfunction
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased bone density
- Improved cognitive function
- Improved sense of well being
- Improved sleep
- Improved bone fracture healing
Why Choose the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic?
- Our physicians are accredited by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Anti-Aging treatments at our clinic are significantly less expensive than Cenegenics and other similar clinics in the United States
- We use a comprehensive, scientific, evidence-based approach to age management
- We create customized health plans based on the individual needs of each patient
- Our physicians can legally prescribe pharmaceutical grade human growth hormone therapy
- We do not sell HGH supplements or other risky, untested supplements
- We believe all patients should have access to high quality, affordable care.
How the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic is Different
Unlike companies such as Cenegenics, we provide bio-identical hormone replacement therapy that is customized to meet the needs of each patient. The experts at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic prescribe FDA approved Human Growth Hormone (HGH). We do not sell a nutritional supplement that claims to increase the production of HGH but is not FDA approved. Because the FDA has strict regulations around the use of HGH, most clinics in the United States will not prescribe pharmaceutical grade HGH.
US certified Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Leslie Mesen, our Chief Medical Officer is a US certified physician in Anti Aging Medicine and co-founder of Anti Aging & Wellness Clinic. He is board certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Mesen has a passion for anti-aging medicine, his focus is to improve the quality of life of each patient while gaining a better understanding of cellular senescence and regeneration.
Where is the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic?
With 15 years of anti-aging medical experience, the co-founder and Chief Medical Officer of the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, Dr. Mesen has helped expand the practice to include four clinics in three countries; two clinics in Costa Rica, one clinic in Tijuana, Mexico and one clinic in Panama City, Panama, making it easy for patients from Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Norman to access high quality, affordable, healthcare.
- Customer service
- Excellent medical care
- Our physicians are board certified by the American Academy of Antiaging and Regenerative Medicine
Four of the main reasons medical tourism is growing in Central America; Costa Rica has become one of the most popular destinations for people from the United States and Europe who are seeking medical care.
Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and start looking and feeling younger.
LAB TESTING IN Tulsa - HGH, TESTOSTERONE, HORMONES
These are cooperating labs we contract with to help determine your blood status.
Contact us for treatment
Please fill this form
- Costa Rica | TJ, Mexico | Panama | USA
- +1.209.201.0031 | +506.2289.3626
- Human Growth Hormone Treatment for Men
- Human Growth Hormone Treatment for Women
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement for Men
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement for Women
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- IV Nutritional therapies
- P-SHOT PRP Procedure
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Chelation Therapy
- Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Weight Loss and Nutritional Counseling