Cognitive decline and dementia are two dreaded conditions associated with older age. While...
A critical component to age management is a comprehensive blood panel. The rate at which people age varies widely, and before the professionals at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic can develop a customized age management program for you, they must first learn more about your individual metabolic process. The blood panel will check your metabolic processes including inflammation, vitamin and mineral balance, sugar and lipid control, immune function, and thyroid regulation.
The following is a list of just some of the markers tested:
- Lipid Panel
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL - "Good Cholesterol"
- LDL - "Bad Cholesterol"
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Carbon dioxide (Bicarbonate)
- Total bilirubin
- Total protein
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Alkaline phosphatase (ALP)
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- IGF-1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor)
- Testosterone, Free, Direct with Total Testosterone
- Thyroid Panel
- T3 uptake (Triiodothyronine) -
- T4 (Total Thyroxine)
- Human Growth Hormone (hGH)/Growth Hormone (GH)
- Estrogens, Total
- Hemoglobin A1c (Glycohemoglobin)
- DHEA-S (Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate)
- Vitamin B12
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) High Sensitivity (Cardiac Risk Assessment)
Your blood will be drawn at our clinic by a highly qualified lab technician and transported immediately to the lab for analysis. A quick turn-around is important and the results from blood drawn in the morning are typically back by 3pm that same day.
For patients that reside in the United States needing a follow up blood panel, we will connect you with a LabCorp facility in your area. Results from LabCorp are usually back within 36-48 hours. Once we receive the results we will schedule a time for you to speak with one of our physicians by Skype or telephone.
- Human Growth Hormone Treatment for Men
- Human Growth Hormone Treatment for Women
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement for Men
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement for Women
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- IV Nutritional therapies
- P-SHOT PRP PROCEDURE
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Chelation Therapy
- Comprehensive Blood Panel
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Weight Loss and Nutritional Counseling
- July 21, 2020
- July 10, 2020