Dr. Mark Henderson
Physician- United States
Dr. Mark Henderson is board certified in Emergency Medicine (2001) and Anti-Aging Medicine (2007). Receiving his Doctor of Medicine degree in 1996, he has been practicing medicine for more than 22 years and has credentials to practice in both the United States and Costa Rica. Dr. Henderson has also received advanced training in liposuction, bariatric medicine and Botox and dermal filler injections.
Dr. Henderson is currently seeing patients at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Medical clinic in Louisville, Kentucky and soon he will also be able to see patients in Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Henderson is passionate about the field of Age Management is currently self-funding a research project; Project 150 Wellness Initiative. In coordination with one of the largest labor unions in the country, Dr. Henderson hopes to improve the health of its member through education, lifestyle modification, nutrition, and proper hormone balance.
- 1992 Bachelor of Science from Murray State University in Murray, KY
- 1996 Doctor of Medicine from Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans, LA
- 1999 Residency in Emergency Medicine from the University of Louisville in Louisville, KY
- American Board of Emergency Medicine 2001
- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine 2007
- Costa Rica