Enrique Jose Mayo de Bello, M.D.
Dr. Enrique Jose Mayo de Bello received his Doctor of Medicine from the Panama School of Medicine. He then continued his training by completing his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Miami in 1997 and his residency in Sports Medicine at the Halifax Medical Center in Florida in 1999.
In addition to managing a private practice in Family and Sports Medicine, Dr. Mayo de Bello is; a Professor of Sports Medicine at UDELAS University in Panama City, Panama, Honorary Professor at the University of Panama School of Medicine and Medical Director at the Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Center and Metabolic Studies in Panama City.
Dr. Enrique Jose Mayo de Bello is currently seeing patients at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Medical clinic in Panama City, Panama.
- 1998-1999 Completed his residency in Sports Medicine at the Halifax Medical Center
- 1994-1997 Completed his residency in Family Medicine for the University of Miami at Jackson Memorial Hospital
- 1996-1997 Served at Chief of the Resident Program
- 1986 Graduated from the Panama School of Medicine where he received his Doctor of Medicine
- 1999 to present: Private practice in Family and Sports Medicine at Medicina Familiar y Medicina del Deporte in Panama
- 2006 to present: Medical Director at Centro de Rehabilitacion Cardiopulmonary y Estudios Metabolicos, Panamá
- Honorary Professor of Family Medicine (Profesor adhonorem de Medicina Familiar) at the University of Panama School of Medicine
- 2001 to present: Professor of Sports Medicine at Carrera de Fisioterapia, Escuela de Salud UDELAS
- 2014-2016 Medical Director of the UGSAF (Health, Adminstrative and Finanacial Management Unit), Ministry of Health, Republico of Panama
- 2016 to present: CSS Medical Specialist in Family Medicine assigned to the National Center for Health Training and Simulation (MINSA/CSS Project). Senacyt, Ciudad del Saber.
- 1998 American Board of Family Practice (re-certified in 2006)
- 1999 Certified in Sports Medicine by the American Board of Family Practice 1999 (re-certified in 2009)
- 2004 Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physician
- 1996-1997 Chief Resident for the resident program for Family Medicine at the Jackson Memorial Hospital
- 1994 to present: American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- 1999 to present: The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- 1999 to present: Panama Association of Family Medicine
- 2009 to present: American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- 2010 to present: Panamanian Association of Sports Medicine (ASPAMEDE)
- 2001 to present: Panamanian Council of Osteoporosis