As men and women age, they experience a reduction in the hormones responsible for reproduction but hormone replacement therapy can restore reduced hormone levels. Two key hormones, for both men and women, are human growth hormone and testosterone.
Experts in the field of anti-aging and regenerative medicine, like those at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic, have found restoring both testosterone and HGH is more effective than restoring the levels of just one or the other.
Some of the symptoms of low testosterone and low HGH include:
- Irritability or anxiety
- Loss of memory or loss of concentration
- Reduced sex drive, erectile dysfunction, decreased intensity of orgasm
- Decrease in muscle mass or increased weakness
- Weight gain
- Loss of energy, fatigue, depression, loss of ambition
- Heart disease
- Poor sleep quality
- Increase in cholesterol levels
- Decrease in the production of red blood cells sometimes leading to anemia
Addressing testosterone and HGH deficiencies can improve your health and overall quality of life. Three critical benefits of combining testosterone and HGH therapy include:
1 – Promotes muscle growth, weight loss and decreased body fat
If you are struggling with increased weakness, muscle loss, and or weight gain, you should consider testosterone and HGH therapy. HGH and testosterone are produced naturally but as we age, production of these critical hormones declines.
Growth hormone helps to regulate body composition, muscle and bone growth and metabolism of sugar and fat. While testosterone helps increase muscle and bone mass. Together, these two hormones can help facilitate weight loss, muscle growth and decreased body fat.
2 – Increase red blood cell production and improve energy levels
Testosterone and HGH have been proven to increase the production of red blood cells which are responsible for transporting oxygen throughout the body, providing energy and improving physical performance and cognitive function. Increased red blood cell production allows a person to work longer and harder without feeling fatigued.
Increased red blood cell production also improves erections and improves heart function.
3 – Reduces body fat
Human growth hormone and testosterone therapy can help you gain muscle, lose unwanted weight, and reduce body fat. HGH and testosterone increase metabolic rates, increase red blood cell production, improves oxygen absorption, and improves your body’s ability to oxidize fat.
- HGH and testosterone therapy should be monitored by a qualified anti-aging physician
- HGH and testosterone therapy should only be initiated after comprehensive testing to measure current hormone levels
- HGH and testosterone therapy should be customized for each individual patient based on laboratory testing, signs and symptoms and individual goals
The experts at the Anti-Aging and Wellness Clinic will help you develop a health plan that will optimize your physical health, slow the signs of aging and reduce the risk of chronic, age related diseases such as; heart disease, cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. During your initial, open-ended consultation, a physician at our clinic will conduct a comprehensive lab analysis, discuss your medical history, nutrition, exercise plan, lifestyle and personal goals and then develop a health plan tailored to your individual needs.